For any request or information, you can contact us at 021.308.80.80 / 021-9612
Requirements for accessing the FERTIHELP program
1. Woman’s age between 24-40 years;
2. The couple’s total income (cumulated) may not exceed the amount of 4500 lei net per month;
3. The patients are not employed in administration positions within a trading company.
1. Copies of identity documents from partners;
2. Income certificate for years 2014 and 2015* (male partner + female partner), issued by the employer;
3. Income certificate for the last 3 months, issued by the current employer, which states the net income (male partner + female partner);
4. Income certificate issued by the National Agency for Fiscal Administration (NAFA) including the income of any nature (salary, investments, income from transfer of goods, etc) for the year 2014** (male partner + female partner);
5. In case one of the partners is not employed, he/she shall submit a certificate issued by the National Agency for Fiscal Administration (NAFA) for year 2014**, which state that he/she has no income and he/she shall fill in an affidavit stating that no income has been obtained for the last 3 months.
IMPORTANT! Only the complete files shall receive a registration number and shall be sent towards verification, following that, within 5 working days each couple receives in writing (e-mail/fax) the answer on the acceptance or refusal for the FERTIHELP program.
The documents for inclusion in FERTIHELP program are submitted in the clinic in original, in order to approve the file, prior to commencing the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure. Otherwise, the patient undertakes to pay the counter-value of the list price related to the assisted human reproduction procedure commenced.
*by March 2016, the income certificates for 2014 and 2015 shall be requested, as issued by the employer
**starting with March 2016, a certificate issued by the National Agency for Fiscal Administration (NAFA) for year 2015 shall be requested.
Find out the latest news about Columna
The patient’s experience with Columna means proficiency in the medical act, performed in an environment as welcoming and warm as possible.
Help us constantly improve our clinic’s services!